Anyone got space?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Sep 29, 2013.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Enough space to safely sight in a rifle? My .243 needs to be sighted in before the upcoming season. It would only take one Saturday or Sunday, and I need about 100 yards with a safe enough backstop. This would be for me and my 11 y/o Daughter. (we have both passed our Hunter's Safety Education courses and can provide proof)

Thank you in advance.

2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

There's a 100 meter indoor range in Apex. Run by Wake County.

3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Yeah I know about that. But it's at least $40.00 and for us (my family) we can't afford that. We're already behind on bills, and need every penny (hence we hunt to supplement our grocery bill and we grow our own veggies)

So can anyone lend their land? (we'll come work on it to pay ya for the time, cut grass, mend fences, whatever...)

4. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

Enough space to safely sight in a rifle? My .243 needs to be sighted in before the upcoming season. It would only take one Saturday or Sunday, and I need about 100 yards with a safe enough backstop. This would be for me and my 11 y/o Daughter. (we have both passed our Hunter's Safety Education courses and can provide proof)

Thank you in advance.

where you live. call me