Anyone have Aqua for water?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Aug 21, 2007.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Especially with the drought situation I wonder in the community wells are sufficient.

I understand the need for Aqua to restrict lawn watering but for this N. Raleigh neighborhood but midnight to 3 AM watering only???? Why not at least be reasonable and say 9 PM - midnight.

2. Grammie

Grammie Guest

I have them. When it was first discussed about a water shortage I stopped using water for unnecessary things. I stopped washing my cars, I wash dishes by hand so the water isn't constantly running, don't leave the water running while washing or brushing teeth, use bottled water alot and we do not water our grass at all. My family and I do this to help with the water situation. If people didn't think to let the other guy worry about the water problem and tried to help instead, maybe things wouldn't have gotten to this extent.

3. geekgirlie

geekgirlie Member

I think they are being very lenient in letting them water their lawns at all...I would think people would be more concerned with necessary water than something so silly as their lawn. Maybe they did put a lot of money into it but think about how much money you are going to spend when you have to wash, cook and drink with bottled water.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

This has got to be the most intelligent post I've read today.

Amen!