Anyone know Arduino programming

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Sep 19, 2018.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I have two possible projects that I think would work with an Arduino board and some pretty basic programming. I don't know much about this topic, so if you do, maybe we could speak and you can tell me if it is feasible or not before I purchase anything.

One is a countdown timer that controls a clock that changes lengths of time in a sequence. But also controls lights and an alarm.

The other controls a motor on a switch, but can reverse gear (lower/raise) of motor.

Thanks in advance

2. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Thanks, but it's not for Christmas stuff. I'm talking more like motors, timers, as well as lights. I poked around a bit, but without knowing the jargon it's hard to understand. You tube has helped a bit. Now just waiting for parts to arrive so I can play around with it

4. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

I knew it wasn’t for Christmas but I also know if you posted your questions there that you would probably get the help you are seeking. Many of the people there have very complex systems that would make your needs look trivial but will gladly offer you assistance.

Auxie, tassy and sirputz like this.