Anyone sold gold?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SledgeGPS, May 30, 2012.

1. SledgeGPS

SledgeGPS Well-Known Member

I have some old gold to sell, kinked stuff really, and a pocket full of gold crowns anyone used or know of a place locally to go sell it where i can get a fair price?

2. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

3. TVfan

TVfan Active Member

I would call around to different shops. You can find them in the Johnston county yellow pages under pawnbrokers. You want to get the highest price you can. They separate the 10k from the 14k and weigh them in grams. I would call around and ask everyone how much they pay for the 10k and 14k gold.

4. sd214

sd214 Well-Known Member

Selling gold

I ditto the recommendation of Pawn & Gifts near Cookout. I have dealt with them and gotten a good price for my gold and my husband has made purchases from them. They are pleasant and fair.

5. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

There's also a place in the same complex as Peddlers Thrift Mall....I think on the sign outside it says "We Buy Gold"....sorry, can't remember their actual name.
    I took all my scrap gold in there and they pay whatever the market is paying for gold that day. I came out with over $500 and they were very nice and seemed knowledgeable.