Attention: Those 4042ers looking for work

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by magnolia, Dec 18, 2008.

1. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

I know there have been a few posts here at 4042 lately, of folks who have gotten laid off. First let me say I've been there, and I know how it feels. It's not fun.

With that said, the company I work for is still building up. We moved into a new, larger building in September because we needed more room. I've been listening to a whole lot of noise the past few days, as new cubicles are being installed in the only places on our floor that were still open.

We have several new clients and thus we have need to expand. Don't let the fact that we work in mortgages scare you away. We offer escrow services (taxes, insurance, loss drafts, etc) to lender and servicers. The need for this does not go away just because the economy is bad. In fact, during difficult economies, we tend to see an uptick in business.

I won't play schmoozy salesman and tell anyone that these are positions that will earn you 3 figures....because they won't. But they are all office jobs, fulltime, weekdays only (perhaps a chance for overtime some evenings or Saturday mornings). And the pay sure beats retail or waitressing. Salaries aren't bad, and the benefits are very good. I've been with this company since 2002, and it's a great company.

Most of these positions do NOT require a college degree. They are looking for folks that are mature, sharp and reliable. Good customer service skills are greatly prized.

We are looking to fill positions for:

• Cash Processing Associates
    • Document Processing Clerks
    • Bilingual Hazard Customer Care Associates
    • Customer Care Representatives
    • Real Estate Tax Customer Care Representatives
    • Tax Offshore Quality Auditor
    • Tax Research Analyst

The company has a great training program where you actually sit in a classroom for a couple of weeks, and learn the business and systems, as well as the responsibilities for your position.

Disclaimer: I do receive a monetary award for each person that I refer, that is hired and remains in good standing after 90 days. For this reason, it would be great if you would PM me and let me know if you do apply for any position. That way I can make sure that the referral goes to me. If you get hired, it's a win/win situation for us both.:)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:

Go to: www.zcsterling.com
    Select "Careers" in the upper right corner of the page
    Select the icon at the top that has a magnifying glass and says "Search for Jobs".
    Select "All Posted Jobs" from the list

Because we are doing mass hiring, there will be no "passing" of your resume from manager to manager for various positions you may qualify for. For this reason, I highly recommend actually posting online separately for each and every position you are interested in. I've been advised by HR that this will give you a chance to be close to the front of the line for each position you may be interested in.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Mags! Some of those might be right up my alley!

3. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Does your company look for part time employees as well? I can fill a few of the positions posted but looking for part time only.

Thanks for the information.

Ro

4. magnolia

Unfortunately, not at this time, no. Sorry.

5. magnolia

Then get your alley over there and apply girl!! LOL!

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bump for visibility on opening page!

Thanks Webmaster!

7. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

AGREE! It's hard times out there and anyone out of a job and looking work needs our help.....

8. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

Thanks!! I submitted my resume!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey swinkles! :mrgreen:

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks, Maggie. Second time you have come through on jobs for 4042ers, that I know of. What a gem. I will check out the site tonight. What a great holiday season with people like you.

Great big thanks to Webbie for always knowing the importance of items.

What a great place we have,
    Sherry

11. Sherry A.

Maggie,

Should I shoot you another resume'? I think the last one was several years ago. Please let me know.

Once again, thanks,
    Sherry

12. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

Hey girl! Hope you had a good Christmas!

I was told on Monday (yes a few days before Christmas) that my position was being eliminated as of the end of Jan. I am activley looking, let me know if you hear of anything thing. The financial service industry is slowly tanking! I finanlly find a place where I wanted to be forever - and then the recession takes hold :(

13. magnolia

Sorry it took me a while to respond...

I would highly suggest you submit another resume. Remember to submit a separate application for each position you are interested in, to increase your chances of being at the front of the line for each position.

14. Sherry A.

Thank you and I do understand that you have a life other than us...tee hee.

Very nice, what you are doing here.

Sherry

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh lovely. I'll keep my ears open, want to shoot me your resume and I'll forward it to my old BNI'ers?

sandy@alarmconceptsinc.com