Baby items needed, donations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Jun 16, 2010.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

My daughter is in a girl Scout troop that is working on their Bronze award. They have to spend and work so many hours with something of their choice.
    The girls pick the Un Wed mothers house in Smithfield, nc. It's a really nice home where the mothers can get info for the best choices for them and the baby, and support that they will need. Someone to talk to and go for help when needed. They take mommy classes ect to earn things that they will need and how to be the best moms. We spent some time there today and there is so much to do, they need lot's of items, baby things, new or used or homemade. The troop worked hard and they had all kinds of idea's to help these mom's out. Aside of what they are asking for donations, they are also throwing a baby shower later this month and they will also work on getting donations. I'm hoping myself to teach them how to make baby hats. If anyone has anything to donated let me know in a PM, I'm sure the troop would be so thankful for it. It's Non-profit.
    Thanks,
    Sheri