Bath Fitter. Anyone use them?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Harvey, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I need some bath remodeling done and am curious if anyone out there has used this company. I see a good bit of negativity on the interwebs, but with its franchised nature you can never tell if your local office is one of the good guys or not.

2. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

We just had a family member use them for remodeling bathroom. Changed from traditional tub to huge shower stall. The representative who did the initial visit was very friendly, not pushy, explained everything very clearly and precise, gave a complete quote at that time with no hidden costs. They had the best quote overall. The product was ready within the two week time frame they promised, 2 weeks, delivered exactly the day and time (actually they were 30 minutes early on the day of installation) they promised and were done within 6 hours, one-day installation as promised. Cleaned up every bit of mess that was made etc. The price even included replacement of any floor boards that were water damaged and included all new plumbing from the floor up etc. Product is guaranteed for life and is transferable to anyone that buys the home. No middle man, they make their own product.

3. Troybaldwin

Troybaldwin Member

i would do some Google searching on this i looked into them and found more complaints than good about there service