...besides CVS....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Feb 15, 2007.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Besides CVS whoch would you recommend?

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

3. Grammie

Grammie Guest

I go to Walgreens, it is great and they keep on record what you are allergic to. Turned out to be lucky for me. My daughter swears by medcap, because they do up her little ones medicine for him. He needs a medicine liquidified , no one else does it.

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Medicap has a coupon in the clipper magazine that is out too.

5. nsanemom22

... I knew that would happen... It was a poll I didn't do right...

I knew Medicap would get a lot of responses but they are in the wrong direction...unless future employment takes me that way...

Any comments on Walgreens and Eckerd/RiteAide? (I hear they are changing to RiteAide).

I've been using CVS for more years than I care to admit and they've finally pulled the straw that broke the camels back. The 'extra bucks' will be missed but the frustration won't. (last extra buck coupon was $24.50) :-(

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Nsane...
    if I were limited to either Walgreens OR Eckerd..I'd choose Walgreens. Just my experience. I do recommend Kerr Drug as above those two.

7. nsanemom22

Where is Kerr?
    Eckerd on 70 used to be Kerr... didn't it? :confused:

Medicap is pretty much still in the running though... too many people here recommend it an I have yet to be led astray by the 4042ers ;)

8. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

nsane~

I primarily use Walgreens now. The one/s I go to are 24/7 stores. In our experience, we would need late hours, and we usually need to run to the pharmacy later on Saturday's and on some Sunday's. They're easy to get in and out of and I can email to refill, etc. Love it.

Frogger

9. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

I use Target in White Oak, Garner. They have saved me alot of money on the $4.00 generic drugs.

10. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I agree there! Lance is the best; very informed about vitamins as well.

11. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Medicap - no long waits on most days - very thorough if you need an explanation of dosage or interactions with other meds. Nice people too!

40/42 is where I used to go, now go to the one on 210 cause it's closer to home - like it just as much as the first.