Bikes-- free

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Alright, I know there is a gentleman that fixes bikes and gives them back out. I have 11 bikes to give away and would love for someone who can do this type of thing to get them. I however, do not have the time to transport (or room for that matter as kids would have to go w/ me) to him. Is there anyone on here that can fix up and use some bikes. Some of them only need minor things. Some of them, a little more work. Different sizes for different ages. Boys and girls' bikes. Do you know of a place that would come pick them up. I truly would hate for them to sit and rot and go nowhere. My parents have bought all 10 of our kids new bikes for Christmas. Just would like these to be able to get some more life out of them as well. Suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I'll haul em to him...make some kids christmas a little brighter. They'll all fit in my truck, and I have to go to fayetteville soon anyway to get my wifes rings inspected. So kill two birds with one stone. What do you say?

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

If you would be going there anyways, that would be incredible! Someone truly can make these bikes great & the best part is they are a wide variety so I know the bicycle man can really do wonders and make possible ten or eleven more kids happy at Christmas. Let me know when you're going if you don't mind. I'll get in touch w/ the bicycle man and see if that is alright. I'm sure it's just fine but always like to call first. Thanks a bunch!

Stephanie-- mom to 10

5. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Call him and set it up, I'll work around his schedule. My stop is in the mall, so whatever their hours are is when I'll have to head in there. Sat ,Monday (assuming he doesn't work sundays) Tuesday whenever. You got my number!

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012