Bill Clark Homes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

My parents are moving to the Wilmington area to retire. Looking at homes this weekend. Was wondering if anyone here has experience w/ this particular builder. Since this is their last home (military moved all over), they want to make sure it will be a solid one. They have a realtor and yes, she is telling them everything but always nice to get opinions from elsewhere from others who have NO vested interest in this buy if you know what I mean. Please let me know b/c they are serious about making an offer and want to make sure there are no negatives about this builder. Thanks. Anyone ever live in the New Brunswick area by chance?

Stephanie-- mom to 13

2. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

I worked in the building materials supply business for 23 years and We served Bill Clark Homes in the Raleigh area as early as the early 90's. They are one of a few that through the downturn in housing has not gone under or changed their name or merged with anyone. Even some of the bigger home builders did this. They are a big company with a reputation to uphold. They do build a good house. I have seen so many houses by different builders in so many different stages and their houses are always built well. I would not hesitate to buy one of their homes.

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch! I'll pass it onto my parents.