Birthday Party

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Karmol, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

I need some suggestions for a birthday party location for a five year old boy. We usually do them at the house, but it has been so hot, I think it would be miserable. We have a small budget and a big family. Any input is appreciated.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Find a park and do a BBQ, hamburger, hot dogs, water guns, the kids will have fun and it doesn't cost much.

3. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

That is what we are leaning to, I am just worried it will be too hot.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Supposed to rain the next couple of days and that should cool things off for a day or two. Want cool.....try the skating rink, which has rooms for parties, movie and ice cream after, etc.

Have fun,
    Sherry

5. B&L'SMoM

B&L'SMoM Guest

I just had my son b-day party at rainbow lanes it was a blast.The kids really enjoyed them self.He just turned 5 too.

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Not up to date on price, but in the past Kid's Clubhouse allowed the most kids for lowest price. They have bouncy houses.

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'd say at age 5, the indoor bouncies will be perfect for the occasion...or find a clean McDonalds with a big Playland and let 'em go. At age 5, their main intent is to go wide open fun and as loud as they can.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  8. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

I would second the Kids Clubhouse! They can run wild and have little activity stations too, besides the bouncy house.

9. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

OMGoodness! He's turning 5!!! It doesn't seem that long!

There is KidzBlast in Angier. Chuckecheese...I know...just grin and bear it, we have many times! When mine was that age it was all about the places to run around and play.

10. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

I second McDonald's. It's the cheapest place where the kids can stay cool. We have had 2 birthday parties there and the kids loved it.