BJ's Fundraiser...Ends Mar 11th

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ForeverFaithful, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that March 11th is the last day for our BJ's fundraiser. If you are wanting to renew or get a membership, please let me know before then. Unless something changes, this will be our last fundraiser for BJ's.

14 months for $40 ~ (normal is 12 months for $50)
    2nd card free

If interested, send me a PM and include your email and I will send you the application. All you will need to do is fill it out and send it back to me via USPS. I will include my mailing address when I send you the application. I know there are some people I have sent applications to and have not gotten them back, so if you are interested, please send them to the address I sent you with your email.

Thanks again for all your help and support for my daughter through the past few years.

FF and daughter

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hey! I renewed through you last yr and I just got my renewal form - can I fill that out and send it to you, or do I need one of your forms?

3. ForeverFaithful

It will need to be on one of our forms because it is a fundraiser. Send me your email, I don't have it, and I will send you an application.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

ok, PM sent.

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I have a Sam's Club membership but have been thinking about joining BJs.
    It's closer than Sams.

6. ForeverFaithful

The application has been sent. Thanks so much!

7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I pm'd you to get the form. Thanks

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Got it. Thanks!

9. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Do I write the check out to BJs or to the Organization rep?

10. ForeverFaithful

Bumping due to getting close to the ending date.

There is still time if you want to renew or get a new membership. Just send me a PM with your email address and I will email you the application along with a mailing address to send the application back with payment.

Thank you so much for all those that have helped so far. It is greatly appreciated very much.

FF and DD

11. ForeverFaithful

Technically today is the last day for the fundraiser, so if you have an application you want to send back, go ahead and do it. I will be taking what I have and turning them in probably Tuesday or Wednesday. If you still want to renew or join, I can still send you an application. I just ask that you fill it out right away and mail it back to me as soon as possible. I have a busy couple weeks coming up, so trying to make sure I have every thing done.

My granddaughter is due to be born within the next week or two. Kids are moving back this way and my DIL is already here. She had a drs appointment next week and they are then going to schedule her c-section. I am excited. But with me running her to and from drs appointments and helping with the grandson, who just turned 1, so been a little crazy here.

Anyway, please, if you are interested, send me a PM so I can get the application to you and send it back to me right away.

FF and DD