Boot Camp for Women (in Clayton)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by doggy, Jan 21, 2011.

1. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

I started a brand new class in Clayton Parks and Rec - Bootcamp - and it's for women only.
    Work like you've never worked before with two great instructors who WILL motivate you. Classes started last week and are every Tuesday and Thursday mornings 9:30 -10:30 for 8 weeks. This is a new class and there are only 3 students at the moment. Lots of individual attention and motivation. Plan on working hard! For more info call Clayton Parks & Rec at 553-1550.

2. SavannahAnna

SavannahAnna Well-Known Member

How 'bout us working gals?

I would really like to try this but work during the day. Got any plans for an evening boot camp?

3. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

I'm not hosting the boot camp, I'm just a participant. I understand this is a newly developed class and newly offered at Clayton Parks & Rec. A pilot program, you might say. I guess if it is well received, they'll have more classes and at different times, depending on demand. For more information, or to offer suggestions contact them directly at 553-1550 or program manager at 553-1554.

4. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

5. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

For those that work during the day, my good friend owns DPM Studios on 2nd Street downtown...she is starting up cardio dance class again Monday evenings at 7pm. It is a high energy, semi-boot camp type setup but definitely able to be done at any fitness level. She also offers a pilates class on Thurs evenings, 7:30pm. I know the bootcamp class is $10/class.