Break-in's keep coming

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Aug 7, 2012.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I live near Howard's Mini Mart and their have been 2 break ins within a week. They are driving a black car and go up to your door and knock to see if anyone answers. How they know this IDK but a lady 'seen' the car and seen it pull into the back yard... Ummmm If you "thought" something was up why not call the law just to be on the safe side?

I know there was another post about break ins but it wasn't for back this way. It was around the Cleveland School Area.

These are happening around Barber Mill and Ameila Church Rd.

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Hope they don't knock on my door. I don't answer it....A LOT!!!

Jus sayin'...... :twisted:

3. Lolly42

Lolly42 Well-Known Member

In broad daylight?

4. ncgal

ncgal Well-Known Member

This happened to us a couple of weeks ago....

My teenagers were home and a black car drove up in the driveway. My kids happened to be in the backyard and came around the house. When the people in the black car saw them, they peeled out of the driveway and sped away.

5. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Wow, probably the same people!

Same deal with us but it happened around 3 years ago. Young couple came to my door. I recognized the girl, she came to my house on Halloween. She walked up with a group of small kids (none of them were hers) and when I opened my door to give the kids a treat, she stuck her head into my house. Made some comment about how good my house smelled, but I saw her eyes roaming around.

A few weeks later, she came up to my door with a man. I saw them through the peephole, but I didn't answer it. I saw them leave my porch, but never went down my driveway. My daughter was heading into the garage at that moment, so I went to grab her real quick. I saw them looking into one of my back windows, when they saw us, they took off. The had pulled their car up (again, black car) right up to my garage. I didn't even notice the car until they took off. I called the cops immediately.

I spoke to my neighbor about an hour after they took off. They had approached their door as well but they answered. Gave some spill about how they had lost their jobs, out of gas and trying to move out of the town. My neighbor gave them $10....

6. 1_more_PitBull

Yes the one yesterday happened around 10am

7. 1_more_PitBull

I'm not going to open mine.... I will behind it with a baseball bat or a gun.

8. Wicked

Wicked Member

I've been planning to make some "Protected by [insert your scary big-*** gun reference here]" signs for a few years. It only goes so far but it might at least give them an idea of what to expect.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Problem is that you have just put up a shopping list for the bas-My Friend.

10. 1_more_PitBull

Word out is they arrested 4 people around Jack Rd. One was on foot. Don't know how true that is though. I looked on arrest reports but didn't really see anything.

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

HOW TO INSTALL A SOUTHERN HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
    1. Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.
    2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine
    3. Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
    4. Leave a note on your door that reads

Bubba,
    Me and Marcel, Virgil, Erra, T-Bone and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and a gallon of sweet tea.
    Be back in an hour.
    Don't mess with the pit bulls. They got the mailman this morning and messed him up bad.
    I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.
    Better wait outside. Be right back.
    Cooter

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  12. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Oh, I love that....awesome!:hurray:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

14. Meaninglessphoto

Meaninglessphoto Active Member

Just looked up each of those guys on Facebook. Now I know what they all look like just in case they try anything when they get out, if they get out. Bas-My Friend.

15. 1_more_PitBull

16. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator