Break in's last night off Corbett Rd.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Dec 13, 2011.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We're off Corbett Rd. They got us and the people across the street. Don't know who else.

Got us for an $$$$! saw and went through our car. But thankfully it doesn't have any personal content. The other vehicles were locked. Little sons of *******.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh man, that is awful, i hope they catch them & you get your stuff back

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh shoot nsane!! So sorry to hear that!!!

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thats suck nsane! I hope they find the creeps and you get your stuff back.

:?

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I HATE hearing that. HATE HATE HATE a damn theif.

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

No car alarm?

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

No. My stupid *** left it unlocked. Lesson learned. The hard way.

I wish they'd come back. Punk *** kids.

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the idiots who got in your car. Happened to me a few years ago when I left my car locked in my driveway. Didn't have anything important in there, but they went through it.

When I lived in Pennsylvania, had my car robbed one night while it was sitting in my driveway .. the only thing they took was a pack of cigarettes that I'd been trying to -give- away.

It's sad that your own property and personal space isn't safe from idiots who feel the need to steal from others.

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

We live close to Old Drug Store and hwy 50 and there have been a lot of breakins around here. Both of our neighbors had someone break in during the day in the last month. We are paranoid now!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me too but grateful for my dogs, they will kill anyone that comes near when we aren't home

11. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Hopefully the perps arrested following the chase and alleged to be involved with these break ins are those who can return your property to you.