Break In's - Smith and Indian Camp Road Yesterday

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hotwire, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

My friend and his wife's home was broken into yesterday during the day anywhere from 9:00AM to 2:30PM. They tried to kick in the back door but it didn't budge, so they went to the front door and kicked it in. They walked out the front door with a handgun, TV off the wall, PS3, new iPad, jewelry box, and a laptop computer. They were never able to get the back door open because a keyed deadbolt on both sides; however no one along Smith Road saw the break in, in broad day light. Their house is right on the road along with their neighbors house who's was also broken into, but only took the TV, and left the iPad on the kitchen table. Something must have spooked them.

A few other homes were broken into the same time along Indian Camp Road. Keep your eyes open, for your sake as well as your neighbors.

2. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Thx for the info I live in that area

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

AND LOCK UP YOUR FIREARMS!!!!

4. Wicked

Wicked Member

I swear ta gawd, this stuff's gettin old. It makes me want to go ahead and activate my security system. When I'm there I'd just shoot them, but it's during the day I worry about.

5. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

My security system is activated, I have dead bolts on all my doors, and I will shoot them if I am home.

6. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Just make sure your guns have silencers so you don't make too much noise. :jester:

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Clif001-- That was a good laugh for the day :) LOL...