Bus accident on Cornwallis?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AWmom, Feb 26, 2010.

1. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

My children told me that there was a bus and a car involved in an accident on Cornwallis. They were on their bus ride home and came up on the accident and it was near the 4 way stop so I am assuming that it was at Josephine and Cornwallis. They said the car was "banged up" pretty bad and the tire on the bus was bent in. Hopefully nothing too serious but a big scare for the children and parents! :shock:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

SHP had a white car pulled over, I didn't see a bus when I went thru about 45 mins ago.

3. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

We went through the intersection about 4:30ish. The bus was pulled over to the side with a tow truck (?) from the school system in front of it - not hooked up. There was also another school system truck pulled over by the bus. SHP had a burgundy car pulled over in the driveway on the other side of the 4 way. A white car was on the side of the road - that was the only one I saw with damage. And I wasn't being a ghoul...traffic was backed up like 20+ cars at the intersection - I was coming down Cornwallis from 42 to escape that traffic. There was a helicopter hovering above somewhere, I could hear it but not sure if it was related to the accident...