Business Banking Advice

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Five Star, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Five Star

Five Star Member

I need to open up a business account and was wondering which bank you all used for your BB'ing. I just need a basic account as a place to deposit checks so I can use the cash when I need to. I don't need business checks or credit cards or anything like that.

I had an account with BB&T but they really let me down. Any suggestions?

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Crescent State Bank
    I have 3 accounts there. They are not the nicest people on the planet, but better than Four Oaks, BB&T, etc... Trust me I've tried them ALL around here. :?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Our company uses Wachovia and Bank of America. I think they both are pathetic.

My last job we used Bank of Four Oaks and I loved them. So much easier to deal with. But it was a much smaller company then, this one is pretty good sized, but I see no reason they couldn't handle it.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i love Coastal Federal Credit Union, couldn't have nicer people to deal, switched from BOfA a couple of years ago and have no regrets.

5. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I had a free business account at Four Oaks bank and had no problems. You might want to inquire thought as I believe I recently read something about the bank having some struggles.

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I've had good luck with First Federal.