Byrd Heating and Cooling

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by aprilt01, Jul 10, 2011.

1. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to contact them on the weekend? We have been in our brand new Carroll construction home for 6 months and our AC unit decided to quit. Obviously, bad time of the year!

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Wish I had seen this earlier - one of their repair guys was just two doors over a few minutes ago, but he's already gone.

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but I hate he still doesn't use the other company that put the unit in on my Carroll Construction home. They were good people! I think they went out of business when Carroll switched to Byrd Heating and Cooling.

I assume you have tried (919)963-0001?

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

From what I've heard from people close to the situation, the other company told Tony that they were closing and weren't going to be able to work with him any longer. Fortunately, Byrd hired one of the other company's service guys (the owner's nephew) who would come to the house whenever we had a problem, and we had many the first year, no matter what time we called. I shouldn't say so (since I'll probably jinx things), but the last time he came over to fix a problem, he found an electrical problem that appears to have been the cause of all the trouble we had. Wasn't their fault, but he fixed it anyway.