can anyone tell me....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by peekaboo, Mar 30, 2013.

1. peekaboo

peekaboo Well-Known Member

where you can buy postage stamps other than at the post office? Thanks in advance!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If I remember their commercials correctly CVS and I believe most grocery stores at the service desk.

3. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

I usually get mine at the Food Lion at 40/42.

4. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

The man from that little post office on Glen Road buys his books of stamps at Food Lion, too, when they run out...:lol::lol:

5. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

You can buy stamps at Food lion from the register when you are paying for groceries. :)

6. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

Wal Mart sells them too. Either at the registers OR if they have that kiosk type place up near customer service (the kiosk type place is where they also do mailing out of packages,etc. I've only seen a few as the stores have been remodeled)

7. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Not sure where you work but if you are in dowtown Raleigh near the Sheraton, there is a little FedEx center if you enter the building on the Fayetteville Street side. They sell postage there.

8. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

BJs

I have bought them at BJ's too.

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

What they said ... and Hi, Peekaboo!! :-D

10. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Go on line to usps.com. We have been getting our postage delivered to our door for years now and love it. The selection is awesome and delivery is ridiculously cheap, beats getting in the car and standing in line. Try it, you'll like it.