Cappolla's Pizza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Jul 27, 2011.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wow! Got it for the first time tonight and all three of us loved it. Nice hand tossed crust, just the right chewiness, great sauce, genrerous on the toppings, not too sweet. Reasonably priced. We will definitley be going frequently.

They are located in the same shopping center as the New Food Lion out across from Riverwood Athletic on Pritchard Drive.

Good stuff!!!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wow, who named that place? it is one "r" short of a load.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I dunno, but from the sounds of the guy's accent behind the counter, I imagine it's pretty authentic! :cheers:

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

:lol:

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Is there room to eat-in, or is it take-out only?

Sounds Yummy!!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There is room to eat-in, there are several booths and tables in there. They also deliver, but I am not sure of the area they deliver to.

Their # is 919-359-3330

According to the menu, there is also one in Garner at 1857 Aversboro Rd, Garner. I have not eaten there though. :cheers:

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I was just looking them up and found the website for the one on Aversboro Rd. They are in the Lowes Food shopping center.

http://cappollaspizza.com/

I've gotten slices of pizza to-go from there, and I thought they were very good.

The one in Clayton has a FB page.

It'd be cool if you could get them to advertise a discount on those cards for Andys school, like the one we got from you last year.

8. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the one in Garner, they're Middle Eastern / Muslim. Or at least they were when they first opened. So I don't know how that makes it authentic considering it is Italian and Greek food.

I worked with the previous owner at another pizza shop when I was in high school. One of the best people I have ever known.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, I'm talking about the one at RIVERWOOD. As previously stated, I've never been to the one in Garner. It was most certainly not a middle eastern accent, not that there is anything wrong with that. :lol:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Definitely nothing wrong with good Greek pizza, in my last life we used to frequent 2 greek pizza places quite often. I really think of pizza as more of a Mediterranean thing, the Italians have just gotten the most notoriety for it.