Car Painting

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UWISH, Aug 14, 2010.

1. UWISH

UWISH Well-Known Member

Anybody know of an AWESOME place to get a car painted? I have an older Ford Mustang that needs a new coat of paint and I want a job that will be done right. I don't mind paying for quality so I am open to any suggestions. I have checked the BBB and called around but would like any personal opinions that you might can offer up. Thanks.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'd go over and talk to the guys at USA Auto Body on Loop Rd. in Clayton (out near Riverwood Golf Course). Its a good family owned business that has been there for a long time.

919-553-4999
    810 Loop Rd Clayton, NC 27527

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

Two people I would recommend from personal experience. New Deal Paint and Body Shop right outside of Benson on 50 Highway towards Meadow. Their phone number is (919)894-1264. The other is Brian's Cars on Stephenson Road near McGee's Crossroads. Their phone number is (919)894-2434.

4. mom23

mom23 Active Member

Central Heavy Duty Paint & Body (919) 894-1211

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Tim Hardee -H&H Auto on Guy Rd. in Clayton.

THE Best.

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

An acquaintance has used a guy down in Dunn (not that far from McGee's XRDS.). He has his own shop, is honest and has over 20 year experience. He owns Tarheel Collision, 910-892-0057.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

8. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

Check with the guy over in fuquay on 55 hwy just past the High school, I have never gotten any work done there as I have a friend that paints my stuff for me, but I have seen several classics that they have done and they are first rate work, definately showcars.

9. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

:iagree: good guy

10. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Brian has done great work for me as well.

11. UWISH

UWISH Well-Known Member

Thanks ya'll so very much for your help!