Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital/Resort

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bren, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about leaving my little chihuahua there for a few days when we take a trip to the mountains. She has never stayed anywhere except home before. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback about Carolina Ranch.

Thanks!

2. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

my dogs LOVED it!!! Its incredible!

3. areynolds00

areynolds00 Guest

I have a very shy/skiddish 2 year old husky mix that stay for 3 days, and even though she was terrified when we got there, it didn't take her long to enjoy herself. We did a day of daycare with the stay so she warmed up to everybody. I think the place is awesome.

4. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

Our dog didn't want to come home. When I went to pick him up, he snubbed me. Didn't want come to me or anything. I guess he had fun?

Edit... Shout out to Adam, he's a great trainer.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

If you're on Facebook, search for their page on there, and "like" it. They post the best videos and the best pictures!

6. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Thanks everybody! I actually went and toured the place yesterday afternoon. Glad to hear that everyone likes it. Word of mouth is the best advertisement there is. Yep KellBell I "liked" their page a while back and love their videos.

7. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Consider giving your business to a small local place. Your dogs will be happy there as well. We use Bone Voyage and wouldn't go anywhere else.

8. smallone

smallone Well-Known Member

We've used Bone Voyage for a little over 5 yrs.... We love it. Sad that we will not be near when we move at the end of this month to WF.

9. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Love Bone Voyage!! Very clean, beautiful indoor play area as well as a nice outside play area and lots of TLC from Katie and her staff.

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i like leaving my Peppercorns with her vet. THis way if anything happens I feel safer. They know her and she is less stressed with people she knows. I love THe fols at Cleveland Animal Hospital and Dr. Basden!