Challenge & Classic Soccer Tryouts - GCAA

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, May 18, 2013.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Challenge & Classic Soccer Tryout Information:

**Tryouts are FREE if you register ONLINE at least 24 hours prior to tryout date, $5 fee for on-site / walk up registration**

ONLINE Registration link:
    http://www.sportssignup.com/GCAA-Spo...stration.start

All tryouts are held at West View Elementary Soccer Fields

Boys & Co-ed
    (If girls want to be considered for a co-ed team they need to attend these days as well)
    May 28th & May 29th
    U09 - U12 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
    U13 and up from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm

Girls
    May 30th & May 31st
    U09 - U12 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
    U13 and up from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm

**All players must to have cleats, shinguards, soccer ball and water. They are encouraged to attend both tryout dates**

Please arrive 30 minutes early to allow for check-in and to receive tryout number.
    All tryouts are held at West View Elementary Soccer Fields
    Email questions to: challenge@gcaasoccer.com or president@gcaasoccer.com

2. mnredsky

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I've looked through the site. I can't find where they practice or if they have games all over the place. Can you tell me a little about that? We have plenty that play soccer & love it. But I also can't be spread in all sort of counties & heard some of these soccer organizations travel like crazy. Wanted to stay local. Does GCAA practice here or where? Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10 (soon to be 12)

4. mnredsky

Hi Stephanie - The challenge teams are traveling teams that go anywhere from Garner to North Raleigh to Chapel Hill and the farthest is Sanford.

The classic teams go anywhere from Charlotte to Jacksonville.

If you want to stay as local as possible recreation soccer is your best bet. Our rec program registration will be opening shortly.