Charlie's BBQ - more than just BBQ

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blessed2adopt2, Apr 24, 2010.

1. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

If you've not been to Charlie's BBQ, you have to give it a try. It is very reasonably priced, and the food is yummy. Charlie's is open Tues thru Sat, 11 (I think) to 7.

DH and the kiddos and I went up for dinner tonight. We tried the hamburgers for the first time, and they were outstanding. It's not a normal burger. It's almost 6 oz, char grilled, grass fed black angus beef. The buns are grilled as well. I had him put lettuce, tomato and cole slaw on mine, and it was delicious.

His onion rings and hush puppies, and daily home made desserts are wonderful. So are the sweet potato and regular french fries.

Charlie's is in the Cleveland area. If that's not in your neck of the woods, it's well worth a drive. Also, he has takeout available.

I don't work there, nor do I have any tie to the place - just wanted to tell you all about a great local place and help a local businessman.

www.charliesbbqandgrille.org

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  2. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I haven't been there yet ... but I got coupons for them at the Strawberry Festival :) so I plan to go soon. I've heard many folks talking about how great this place is.

3. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

I finally got to try the burger and it was very good. It was very moist and tender. LOVE the fries! Charlie and Kim are very nice and I see the buisness growing.

4. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Love, Love, Love, Totally LOVE Kim's chicken salad!!!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I talked my new boss into going last week, he really liked it too. Since I work out that way now, I will get to enjoy it more often. :hurray: