Children's Place outlet...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Jul 8, 2011.

1. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Just found out they are opening a store August at Smithfield! Between 'The Children's Place' and 'Gymboree', ya'll know where to find me!! :lol:

2. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Oh this is bad news for me! I already spend too much at Children's Place online - now to have Gymboree, Oshkosh, Carter's AND CP in one location bad news for my wallet! Thanks for sharing.

3. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

Oooh, I can't wait! My husband may have to get a 2nd job!

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Will this open in time for Back To School?

5. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

OMGosh so glad to see that this is happening. I love spending money that is worth while and fits the kiddos here. We have very few brands that have been passed down well, but the ones from TCP usually always hold up...sometimes between THREE boys!

6. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

It will be open tax free weekend I know for sure. That is August 5th to 7th. I'll ask tonight exact opening day as one of the kids I sit for, her mom is going to be working there. Let you know.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10!!!)

7. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

We were at the store in Mebane on Saturday and a guy told us that he would be there to train the Smithfield store the last few days of this month and they would be open the following week.

BY THE WAY...check out their backpacks and lunchboxes online...CUTE!! Picked up 3 sets Saturday and I believe thru today if you use the code 'FRIENDS' at checkout, you get an extra 25% off!!!

8. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

I was at the outlets last weekend. The Children's Place is directly opposite Gymboree where the Lucky's store used to be and near the Crocs store. They are also opening a J Crew on the other side near the Coach/Oshkosh/Eddie Bauer stores.