Christmas Angels

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Oct 29, 2008.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

It's that time again!!!!!

Webbie, can you sticky us please?

For those who don't know about Christmas Angels and all the great things that have been done, please take a look at this past thread...

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=15350&highlight=christmas+angels

Now, just to let you know, one family has already been choosen by the committee from last year, and I am in contact with one more family.

I plan to post ages/sizes/etc within a week.

I'm very excited this year, because this year the committee has decided that instead of seeking out families in the community that need our help, we're going to help our 4042 family. You'd be surprised at the folks who post here on a daily basis that are in a time of need, and it's awesome that we have the opportunity to help them.

Isn't that what Christmas is all about anyway?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yep yep thanks for getting this together!! Sounds wonderful!

3. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

This is a wonderful thing to do , Thanks Jennifer and all who participate I would love to help out but financially i cant do it this year ..Maybe next ! Isn't it wonderful to know these children are going to be all smiles on christmas morning . :) That's is what its all about !

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I think they may need some help wrapping gifts or something! Jen may can answer that better!

5. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Let me know Jennifer , Not my best quality but im in ...:) Give me a roll of duck tape and i will get them wrapped ...haha just kidding

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I can't wait!!! :hurray::hurray:

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

are you on the comittee?

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Is there a way we can hear about this family that was chosen? I'de kinda like to know a little bit about the family I may donate to.

Thanks,

9. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

They usually give you alil background about the family.

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

but no names are mentioned..

11. Rostrawberry

Right :)

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Teee he he he .... Santa Mary has already started!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

And I'm lovin it!!!! I LOVE MY 4042 FAMILY! :grouphug:

ok, enough sappy shet for the day...... :jester:

13. JenniferK

When I get all of the information together, I will give you a short bio on each family. I'll make sure to provide ages/sizes/wish list/etc for each.

For the sake of privacy, I won't list who they are, but that doesn't really matter.

I'm waiting to hear back from one family in particular, to make sure they want our help, and then I'll post everything. It looks like we have a total of 3 families (hope the committee doesn't kill me for adding people!).

Folks, with these three families, we will potentially reach 11 CHILDREN this Christmas!

More to come! Stay tuned!

14. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

whoop whoop,
    thanks for doing this Jen!

15. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Cool!! thanks Jen, I completely understand about the privacy thing!!

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yes!
    JK and I play Santa and deliver the goods.

(this year I'll drive, she drives too fast) :lol:

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

haha, just wondering I thought so!

18. JenniferK

I do not! Plus, I play great Christmas music while we're driving!

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

:jester:

20. Rostrawberry

OMG....I was at Kohls yesterday ( not by choice) Target really didn't have a nice selection of kids clothes so I went ......and they were playing x-mas music already. UUggghhh Its not even Halloween yet. Why rush the season?