Circus Seats

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Where is that best place to sit at the RBC? Pick a ring or try to take it all in?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

try to sit down-low and in the middle, to take it all in. eeek! I love the circus! :mrgreen:

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

You do know your supporting the unethical treatment of animals.

4. Cleopatra

Well, I *just* found out about the circus yesterday and got seats high up but dead center. You really can't get a bad seat in the joint anyway. AND apparently ticketmaster giftcards do not depreciate!!! I had 12.00 on a card from 6 YEARS ago, still good!

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Good for you! Somewhere, I have a ticket that I got for my son when he was born (he is now 16) to use any time in his life and get in free. Doubt he will ever want to go...or maybe he could use it to take HIS kids...YEARS from now!

I was looking at that smaller section in the middle of upper and lower seats. Wanna take the three little ones, but, not sure about doing it by myself and DH is usually out on the road. So, haven't bought tickets yet but still thinking about it; guess I better decide quick!

6. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Here is a discount code to use with Ticketmaster to get cheaper seats:

GTP5

Have fun!

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Well, IMO the nosebleed section third-level isn't even worth it for the circus. We did that one year and you had to peer over the wall, plus the circus is all about feeling like you're a part of the action. Up there, it's very isolating. Of course, the downside of sitting too close is if one of the elephants go mad or a tiger escapes. Then, you're tender vittles. :)

8. Cleopatra

Those are good seats, I have sat there before. You should go for it!