Clayton Harvest Festival?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Jean S, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Is the Clayton Harvest Festival tomorrow? We went last year and it was lots of fun. Dont want to miss it this year. Has anyone else heard the Festival is tomorrow? Are they closing down Main St and putting up all the vendors booths and having the antique car show?

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It is this weekend, not sure of the schedule of events. You could probably check the Clayton Chamber website for details. :)

3. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I just hope the rain doesn't ruin everything.

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks!

6. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

Sunday??

Is there anything else happening at the festival on Sunday? Nothing is listed but carnival rides. I'd love to go, but not just for that!

7. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

The carnival rides opened on Wednesday night. We took the kids, they had fun. Just watch it over the height requirements. Both mine are the same height and size, they let them ride the kids roller coaster but wouldn't let them ride the small three car train that barely moved. Go figure? I read the harvest festival is on Saturday. http://www.claytonchamber.com/index.php?page=Harvest_Festival Have fun if you go!

8. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Make sure you visit the 4042.com tent while at the Harvest Festival and register for a chance to win the LCD TV/DVD combo we will be giving away! 8)

9. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

If any of you Clayton High School alumni are attending the Harvest Festival on Saturday please stop by our Clayton High School Alumni Association booth. We are a non-profit charity. We award Clayton High School seniors scholarships. Please stop by and support our CHS senior class. We will be on the carnival rides side of the street, just west of Beddingfield Drug Store. Go Comets!

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Can you register me now? :lol: You should have all my info. :mrgreen:

I'll be working :cry:

11. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Just got back...saw my son's band perform, got my flu shot, got my ticket for the LCD tv, saw some cool cars, and smelled some great food! Going back to get some lunch soon! :lol:

12. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

where did you park? we are getting ready to head that way :)

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

This time, parked by the rr tracks to the right of O'Neill street. This morning, we were able to get all the way down past Paint It red and park by the tracks. It was ALOT busier the second time around! Have fun!

14. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We just got back from there, but did not see your tent! We even had the 4042 "backpack" pouch that got from the last get together at CDH. Dang....would have loved to registered for the TV combo.

15. ForeverFaithful

We stopped by your booth. I had my son and his fiance with me and my son took one of your registration forms to take back to NV with him for him to decide if he wants to join or not. A very nice lady gave him the form.

16. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Sorry we missed you! We were on one of the side streets, next to the entertainment stage:

http://www.4042.com/Photo-Album/Clayton-Harvest-Festival-2009#11

8)

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just got back myself and think it was the best year yet. I did my part to stimulate the economy! Bought some doodads and ended up with Riccobene's gift certificate for tooth whitening at the auction. :mrgreen:

18. ForeverFaithful

I won 2 of the gift baskets at the Animal Protection League....I usually don't win anything....5 free games of bowling and a "stepper".

kdc ~ nice seeing you and your family today.

19. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I agree, it was GREAT! There were tons of vendors, rides, etc. We had a blast!