Clayton Parks & Rec

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Anybody know where the physical office is located to drop off registrations for sports? And can they make a copy of the BC there?

2. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

It's back behind the Municipal Park on Stallings St., all the way down at the end past all the fields on the left. I'm sure they can make a copy of the birth certificate there too.

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Again, great minds think alike. Was just looking at the form to register my daughter for softball. Says you can drop in the Town hall Utility payment box, or at P&R office. Don't know the address but its off of Stallings St. where the ball fields and the Civitan Bldg are. Used to be called Harold Wheeler Park. Hope this helps!!!

Just looked at front of brochure - 340 McCullers St.

BTW - Can you smell it? :) No, that's not cheesecake baking, it's ME THINKIN' ABOUT baking cheesecake!!! I actually have the cream cheese setting out to warm up a little. Wonder how far I'll get??? :?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  4. Cleopatra

Thanks guys! Yeah, dgats - that's due today or else you'll be waitlisted. I know where the ballfields @ Stallings.

Good luck with the chesecake. I haven't made one in ages, I don't trust the oven here.

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Waitlisted? No cheesecake?....You must mean weightless :)

6. Cleopatra

Yeah, right. If it were weightless, I wouldn't have had to join a gym. lol