Clayton Weight Watchers Moved to 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by elims, Nov 20, 2011.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

New Email from Tonia:

"I wanted to take time to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I also am very excited to tell you that we will meet at our new location at 4042 Plaza in Garner this Saturday. There will be two meetings....9:00 am and 11:00 am. Currently these are the only two meetings that I am doing at the new location ( I am not doing Thursday nights anymore)...I hope to see each of you Saturday and if you see any of our members please let them know about the this exciting news. Thanks! :) Together we will make our Weight Loss dreams a reality...It's a NEW DAY for each of us. YEAH! "

You can see if this link works to the WW webpage with more info ... it looks like it's a permanent WW Center, you can drop in anytime on Mondays, Tuesdays, or from 8am-2pm on Saturdays ... and there are more meeting time choices, as well as directions. Just don't go by the 'Bing' map or directions .. it'll take you the wrong place. Google it or see the 'Announcements' at the bottom of the page.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/...f3jAt99sCZdTavN3/UYRF348wvaYubOtLjYDHWKfDaLFB