Clayton Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by elims, Apr 12, 2011.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm prolly going to get picked on for this ...

But anyone who was not at last week's meetings, there is NOT a meeting this upcoming week - either Thursday night or both Saturday meetings. All meetings canceled due to a rummage sale at the Clayton Women's Center. Received an email from Tonia stating meetings were canceled.

End of my public service announcement. ;)

-Carol

2. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

When and where is the next meeting?

3. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for posting - considering I missed Saturday's meeting.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Thank you! I was at the meeting Thursday, and don't remember hearing an announcement, but I was probably just not paying attention. I knew they were planning a rummage sale.

5. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

The meetings we are all referring to happen on Thursday night at 6:30pm and Saturday mornings, 9am and 10:30am. Weigh-ins are for 30 minutes before class starts...someone please correct me if Im wrong on the class times.

These three classes are instructed by Tonia and she is just a ball of enery!! Classes are held at The Clayton Women's Club on Second St in downtown Clayton. According to Tonia's email, classes will resume next Thursday and Saturday, the 21st and 23rd.

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Things weren't definite yet - they weren't sure if they would have to cancel entirely, or if they could still do weigh-ins, claim a little corner outside or over at the library, or what ... even on Saturday, Tonia said she'd have to talk to her boss and get back to us.

She is doing a meeting somewhere called Healthquest (?) in Smithfield tonight ... weigh-in starts at 5:30 and meeting starts at 6pm.

7. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

Healthquest is across the street from the hospital.

8. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Carol, did you ever hear back if Saturday was definitely cancelled? Thanks

Kim

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Sorry, didnt check in til now. See ya next Saturday, fer sure!