Clayton's First Annual Bark For Life

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Clayton's First Annual Bark For Life will be held at Clayton Community Park on Amelia Church Road on Saturday, March 20th from 9:00am - 1:00pm. This is fundraiser for Relay For Life and this event will honor the care giving qualities of our canine best friends. There will be concessions, vendors, doggie contest, Johnston County Canine demonstrations, photos, future dog park information and more. For more information, call 919-553-4466.

2. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Bark for Life

This is going to be a great event! I, DPM Studios, will be there as a vendor introducing the new dance studio to the community. I can't wait to see all the dogs in the relay. :hurray:

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Heard about this by word of mouth this morning .... wish I'd heard about it sooner, or seen advertisement or something! Maybe it'll be bigger next year.

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Heck maybe I should swing by with Laila and Jese. I think they would have a great chance.

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

It sounds like fun! I think the pups and I may have to go and check it out! We always enjoyed the "Bark Around the Park" and "Barktoberfest" events.

6. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

I couldn't make it but who went and how was it?:allears:

7. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

I attended!!

The event was great! My mother's dog is suffering from a cancer on her spine and gets around in a small wheelchair. There was another small dog with the same chair.

There was lots of dogs and friendly people!