College Football

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Aug 6, 2009.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so we have the NFL thread.....which is my second love.....bring on the ACC and some College Football! September 3rd can't get here soon enough!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. seabee

seabee Guest

What????? ACC= Football...... Now that is the funniest thing I read all week...

Good one KB.... :cheers: What a joke...

3. KellBell

UNC fan huh?

figures

4. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

That is comical.......... It's time for the annual countdown to basketball again. Football for the ACC schools is usually over by the beginning of October!

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Hell no... if I was to favor any Jr. college team in the ACC it would be State... :jester::jester:

6. KellBell

talk junk if you want about the ACC, it deserves it for the most part, but it's all we got and I love it! I was born here, I was raised here and I support the ACC. Well except the Tarholes. :cheers:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Found a picture of KB from last year.

[​IMG]

8. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers: At least your not blinded by reality... :jester::jester: I cant pick on this reply... :cheers:

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm ready for a good SEC game

10. seabee

seabee Guest

OK.... I take back all the mean things I ever done... Im going to buy a me a state hat... 8)8):cheers:

11. KellBell

Now Craig, I know its been awhile since you seen me, but I am not a blonde!!

LOL

what a cute gal she is in the pic!

12. seabee

seabee Guest

all seriousness I'm ready for all football, even Duke vs unc...:cheers:

13. Jalen

Jalen Well-Known Member

I can't beleive I found something that you posted and didnt dislike. jk. Go Pack
    I'm actually excited about ACC football this year, especially for NCSU and even Duke.
    I can't talk junk yet though. I've had to eat my words too many times in the past. But like I said last year, "this is the year" lol

What are you an SEC fan Seabee?

14. seabee

seabee Guest

I can't divulge that at the moment... :jester: I've had my share of heartbreak though. I love our Coach and when he decides to retire he will be able to stand next to Woody... I think I said enough to know now. :lol::lol:

15. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

me too! i hope UK will do something more this year! going to the UK/AU game and cant wait!!!

16. seabee

seabee Guest

I didn't know United Kingdom had a team other than soccer. :jester:

17. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Why are they all leaning to one side??? Is it the same reason for all the limps... :jester::jester:

19. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

They are all standing on the side of a mountain. :lol:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

This thread can't be complete without a little love for BC

[​IMG]

:jester: :cheers: