coupon train

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

can we post, like tammy did, who has it and when they will be mailing it and such. kinda helps keep track.

2. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Tammy did what?! OMG, that's against the rules, we have to kick her off the train now! LOL

Seriously though, I got it covered Tit, I know where it is and who it's going to next. ;)

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey MP, i'll probably join your train after ball season is over, just don't have time now.

4. Anonymous

Kick me off see if I care. I will just keep this envelope of coupons then. ha!

5. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

MP~

Explain the coupon train to me again plz...

6. Anonymous

MP mailed me an envelope with coupons in it. And a list of others that are on the train. I take what I want and put in the coupons I have then mail it to the next person on the list.

7. MissyPrissy

Thank you for picking up my slack Tammy. :)

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was a bad idea. This is how I have seen it done on other boards. Some people just like to be in the know, me included. 8)

9. Anonymous

so who has it now. also i think it should change on the list every now and then, i dont want to get the same persons stuff every time. (switch the order) i just cut 3 weeks worth of coupons for the train.

10. Anonymous

i guess everyone knows to keep an eye on your postage. i prob. will have to add extra stamps after i mail it.

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

The train is a great idea, but I enjoy the coupon swaps, so I think I'ma save my coupons for that.

Plus, I don't have to cut them all out if I don't feel like it! :)

12. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

If the coupon envelope gets lost in the mail would it be equivalent to a coupon train derailment? :)

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

LOL

Silly.........

14. Anonymous

choo choo ALL ABOARD!

sorry just silly this morning!

15. Anonymous

no response to my post? anyway, that was funny, train derailment!!! :lol:

16. MissyPrissy

Tit, sorry I've been sick and haven't been online much. In regards to your question about changing the names around, yes, that is what was going to happen, thank you for suggesting it. :) Also good point about the postage, if the envelope is really full, might cost more to mail. Thanks!

Oh and I believe Tammy01 has the train right now.

17. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Can I make a suggestion...I think we should only keep it in our hands for no more than two days...this way it would probably cycle all the way around within 10 days...so we can get the coupons out there to others that we have that has close experation dates.

18. MissyPrissy

Ty, that is on the note I sent out with the train. :)

19. Anonymous

ok, itS in the mail again right tammy? come on come on come on. hehehe. sorry i got a little excited. I assume i am last on the list? just kidding. :wink:

20. MissyPrissy

Actually Tit you are, LOL. I put the names in order by which people signed up. :wink: