Crossroads Ford Cary

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else find the guy who does the Crossroads Ford commericals voice annoying as heck

2. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as bad publicity. If he annoyed you enough to make that dealership stick in your mind, they've succeeded.

I think he's annoying on purpose, just for that reason.

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

As bad as the previous shills??? :?

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I think Mark Jacobson is more annoying... for all the right reasons. :mrgreen:

5. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

LOL..... I agree :)

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

YEP!!!! :lol:

7. Rockyv58

I can deal with Mark Jacobson. I remember him when he was in Miami Fl as a manager of a Toyota dealreship. Another guy who you really do not see doing commercials anymore but also was annoying was Tom Smith out of Lillington NC

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I think this guy is an improvement from back when Tom Smith did it. "Hi Folks...blah, blah, blah"

9. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Like Smithers said, Tom Smith was so annoying that people still remember his name! Mission accomplished. In fact he was so annoying he got his own dealership from doing those commercials!

10. Rockyv58

What ever happened to the woman in the Fred Anderson commercials?

11. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

What is also annoying is the spokespeople (dealerships) who bring their religion into their sales pitch at Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Too tacky!

12. Rockyv58

:iagree:

Reminds me of what a couple of my friends and I would say WWJD....What Would Jesus Drive.......:)