Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. littlered74

littlered74 Member

Hello,
    I am new to this discussion group, as of today. Has anyone seen the posters of the Johnston County missing 16 year old boy named Daniel Johnson? He has been gone since May 7th. Does anyone know where he is or has anyone seen this boy since the 7th?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2008
  2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Please take time to email that picture to one of the usuals here so we can get a better view of the kid. Or you yourself can go to one of the free picture hosting sites. I am not familiar with them but most of these people are. Hang in there.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sorry to steal your idea, I just posted the same thing on the other side!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Sent you a Private Message so please respond when you can. Trying to help you with the picture.

Sherry

6. ServerSnapper

Dude it's not about me. Lets find this kid.

7. ServerSnapper

You may want to call Ray Price Harley Davidson. They may know some motorcycle clubs that may be willing to help as well. Also Twin Specialties, Bikers Boulevard.

These guys may look rough but they have huge hearts.

8. littlered74

littlered74 Member

still learning

Pardon me, but I am still learning my way around this website. Today is my first time on here and I am not as computer savvy as most of you probably are. I think I have now found "the other side" that some of you are speaking of posting things on. I see the entire thread with everyone's comments, and now I have used another link and found this one. Pleeeease excuse me, but I am not understanding why there are two places for this. Can someone tell me where I should go to see the pictures of Daniel once they are posted on here? I have sent the most recent few pictures of him to "Sherry A." and she has so kindly volunteered to try and blow them up to post here. Thanks a million, Sherry! And, Server Snapper, I will get you the story (as short of a version as I can get together) and email it to you shortly. Thank you very much!

9. Sherry A.

Daniel Johnson is missing. He is 16 years old and attended West Johnston High School in Johnston County, North Carolina. His aunt sent me the photos below and would like anyone who has seen him to contact the family. If anyone has information please contact Tracy Johnson, Daniel's mother, at (919)673-0330. Or you can contact the Johnston County Sheriff's Detective Brandon Harris. Thank you to everyone for their concern.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  10. Sherry A.

Hope the pictures above help. The Discussion Forum can be seen by people who are both registered with 4042 and not registered so you will get more people viewing it on this side. The Neighborhood Forum is for registered users only.

If I can be of any further help please let me know. The 4042 family is great and will spread the word.

Sherry

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Great job Sherry. Why not put these in the classifieds as well. And contact WMPM radio station, The Smithfield Herald, the News in Review, The Daily Record. I don't know any Cleveland/Clayton/Garner newspapers but if there are any, they should be notified as well. Get this out to as many media outlets as possible.

12. littlered74

littlered74 Member

Thank you!

I highly appreciate your time and effort in posting the pictures for us. By the way, I believe the telephone# that was posted on the first comment was incorrect. Tracy Johnson is Daniel's mother and her # is (919)673-0330. Or you can contact the Johnston County Sheriff's Detective Brandon Harris. Thank you to everyone for their concern.

13. Sherry A.

I will edit the post here and on the other forum to put the telephone number above on the post.

Sherry

14. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

I asked my stepson if he knew him and he said that he did.
    He said he has not seen him in a while, but I am sure he will keep an ear out for
    anything that may lead to finding him.
    I am keeping this family in my prayers,
    hopefully he will return home soon, safely.
    Good Luck, and I will post pics to everyone I can think of.
    ((((((((hugs))))))))) and prayers.

15. kidsfly

kidsfly Well-Known Member

We were told from a waitress at a local restaurant where this boy's picture is posted that she heard he was fine, just hiding from his parents because he was mad at how they reacted to a mistake he made. I hope this is true in that he's safe.

But, my question is this: IF the above Rumor is true and if another group of parents or friends are helping to hide this boy, are they breaking any type of law? I would be livid if I learned adults were willing to stay quiet and not let anyone know my DS was alive and well. How could one parent do that to another?:evil:

My thoughts are with Daniel's family and I hope they find him soon.

16. Sherry A.

Wow, Webmaster, once again you are so kind and quick. Hope all of this works.

Sherry

17. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Littlered, check your pms
    Carl

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

sounds like this waitress need to be questioned?

19. Sherry A.

Same to me and looks like Hat6, once again, may be of help. He has asked them to PM him and I have always valued what he said.

Wishing all the good luck.

4042res Rock!

Sherry

20. kidsfly

kidsfly Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing too, but this girl basically repeated hearsay. She doesn't know him, but knows a friend of a friend, who's uncle's cousin knows him, etc. I'm exaggerating a little, but I took what she said with a grain of salt and was hesitant to post it because I know how rumors can spread.

But just in case, yes, I'd be happy to share with family members the restaurant. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to get the girls name.