December Christmas Market in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Aug 29, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

During the Month of December there will be an ongoing Christmas Market in Clayton at the Eye of the Eagle Art Gallery,they are currently looking for people to display their goods,anything from homemade cookies etc. to art and handmade toys etc.
    I'm thinking about selling some homemade cookies,what would be a good price to charge for some tasty German Christmas cookies ;) if there were about 6 cookies per bag?

2. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

I think at least $2, I would buy a good German Cookie. I would also like some Amish cookies.... Let us know!!!

3. AnnetteL

That's nice to know :) Thanks for your input!
    I'll have to look up some Amish cookie recipes.

4. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Ooh, thanks!! I'll have to tell my neighbor. She's a quilter and a crafter and has been looking for a place to display her stuff. I love going to craft fairs in the winter. Thanks!!

5. AnnetteL

She might just want to contact Donna at Eye of the Eagle since she might be able to display her quilts etc. there year round
    http://www.eyeoftheeagleart.com/contact.html

6. AnnetteL

So far I've been thinking about baking chocolate glazed Hazelnut Cookies, Florentines,Vanille/Almond Cookies,Chocolate Crunchies,German Gingerbread...it's still early so I'm sure there will be others as well ;)