Dentist

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Jan 18, 2011.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I have a friend that has asked me to post and find out if anyone knows of a dentist that works with how much money you make? I did a search and since I can never find what I'm looking for, was hoping someone could just post it here for me.
    Thanks,
    Sheri

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Tell her to call Dr. Riccobene's office and ask.

They are GREAT to work with. LOVE THEM!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

while Riccobene is good, been going there for years, love the McGee's office like family. But the person who takes care of financial issues for the practice can be quite annoying and quite frankly, harassing. They actually bill twice a month, which is ridiculous. I had issues with them once (while paying off a balance monthly), and even after letting 'her' know that I only get paid once a month, I still continued to receive hateful letters and phone calls daily. I know a couple of folks dealing with 'her' right now getting the phone calls and letters. Just be aware.

4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

5. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I did, and she can't afford him she says, so still looking for her.

6. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Tri County Dental Clinic in Dunn (910) 567-2646 works off of a sliding scale as well. I only know of extraction prices via my bro in law since he is there now.

7. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

That reminds me. I have to call them. I overpaid. They sure didn't call and tell me that.

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I did that too. Of course they didn't tell me that either, I had to ask for it back.:?

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I go to Dr. Hall in Garner. I used to go to his father-in-law's office when I was a kid. He is the only dentist I've been to that doesn't try to get me to do a lot of unnecessary tests. If he suggests something, he'll tell me to think about it for a while. In other words, no pressure. He fixed a couple of fillings for me that another dentist screwed up. He has a small family business office and his mom answers the phone! I love working with her. She's one of those people that never seems to have a bad day and is always glad to talk to you. :)

10. mbe

mbe Member

11. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I read recently in the Smithfield Herald that they will be re-opening their Dental office in Four Oaks this spring.

12. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

That reminds me also. I overpaid also and they never let you know that when the insurance is said and done. They should automatically issue you a check in the mail. I go up there every year to get my overpayment.

13. MWB

MWB Member

Clayton Smiles on HWY 42. The doctor is Dr Zombek. Nobody will take advantage of you and there may be possible payment plans. Their prices are extremely reasonable compared to others!!!