Does anyone offer Zumba Classes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mcclouds6, May 12, 2011.

1. mcclouds6

mcclouds6 Well-Known Member

My daughter and I are looking for Zumba Classes, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go?

2. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I take them at the Clayton Community Center. They have them in the morning and the evening there.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We have a member on this board, her name is ZumbaByMarie you might check with her. She is a Zumba instructor.

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Fitness for Women (beside DanceArt) has them on Wed nights, and at other times. I think it's $8 per class for non-members.

http://www.ladiesfitnessgym.com/

depending on where you live, just google it. I google 'zumba classes in garner nc' and several came up.

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

They have them one night a week at Kids Clubhouse. I think it costs $3 per class.

7. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

I have Zumba on Thursday nights at 7:30 at my dance studio in downtown Clayton-- also, I instruct a similar class on Monday night at 7:30 called Just Dance Fitness.

The fun thing is many of the moves taught in these classes you can carry into our regular salsa, swing, cha cha and merengue dance classes.

http://www.dpmstudios.com
    Ballroom-salsa-swing and fitness studio!

Raquel

8. Jenna's Mom

Jenna's Mom Well-Known Member

The SRAC has several Zumba classes each week. A Tuesday morning class, Wed night (a kids class and adult class) and Saturday evenings. Kids are generally welcome to any of the classes though the Wed class is more kid centered.

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

My daughter has told me that the SRAC was offering a summer special: 3 months for $75.00 (per person). This includes the Zumba. Limited time offer.

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Hi, I teach Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:45. I teach ZIC classes Monday evenings at 6:00 and Wednesday mornings at 9:45. Let me know if you want more information. Oh and I've lost 18 pounds myself with no change to my diet. :)

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Sharon at KX on Monday nights at 7:30 is awesome! She also teaches a dance call on Wed at 6:30 that is similar to Zumba but with hip/hop type music and I love it.

12. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

really! who is the instructor? mr Mark lol