Dog Found on Highway 42

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by le, Apr 3, 2008.

1. le

le Well-Known Member

Ad from c'slist:

Sweet, female dog found on highway 42 late Wednesday night. She looks like a Pit mixed w/ Dalmation. She has a specific collar on that I would like you to identify to make sure it is YOUR dog. Please call, 616-7809 or 616-5111.

see pic here:http://raleigh.craigslist.org/wan/628397605.html

2. Pitbull_Lover

Pitbull_Lover Member

Do u still have her???

Hi, I was wondering, Do you still have her?? If you do and nobody has claimed her, Whatcha going to do with her?? I would take her if nobody else wants her. I have 3 full blooded Pitbulls and she looks like she would fit in perfectly, If your still waiting for the owner, I can understand that also. Please respond back ASAP.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Le is just posting the ad from Craigslist on here, she doesn't actually have the dog, just trying to spread the word. Try the Craigslist ad she posted. 8)

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the real owner is reunited with this dog, it had a collar that is being used in the ID process. I would be pretty PO'd if my dog got out and somebody found it and gave it away, knowing it had a home and a family. Maybe it is microchipped? Can one just run by the shelter and have them scan it?