Dog Grooming

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by chumphr, Jan 12, 2011.

1. chumphr

chumphr Active Member

Hi all! I'm looking for a dog groomer who is reasonably priced but really good with animals (our oldest pup just passed and our younger one definitely needs some tlc) :cry:

We have a groomer in Garner but she lives about 40 minutes from us here at 40/42... since we also have a 9 month old baby, we really need to find someone closer...

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Give Rachel with Curbside Clips a call, she is really great with animals and she operates a mobile unit, so she'll come right to your house.

She is one of the only groomers I know that will work on cats, my cat loves her!

919-625-4213
    http://www.curbsideclipsmobilegrooming.com

3. Jenna's Mom

Jenna's Mom Well-Known Member

I use Puppy Cuts in Four Oaks (a lot cheaper than Raleigh) and while we just get baths (2 lab mixes) they do a pretty good job. However, that may be a bit of a drive if you're at 40/42. There is a grooming shop at 40/42 right off the interstate I've been wanting to try, but unless it's a Saturday morning when I go to my Martial Arts class, I really don't have a reason to head down that way anymore during the day.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I agree with Tassy

Rachel with Kurbside Klips

OR

Jean with Bark & Bath Mobile

Love both of them!!!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Rachel has my total vote, she has taken care of my dogs & parrots for years and is great with my newest baby who needed a little extra TLC as she was not the happiest on the block to be groomed:lol:

6. smallone

smallone Well-Known Member

I use Jean with Bark and Bath-- Love her. She does a great job with my sheltie, he's a little dramatic.. he does really well with her.