Doggie Do'z in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by the2popes, Dec 30, 2010.

1. the2popes

the2popes Active Member

Does anyone have any opinions on this place. They're a groomer.

Thanks.

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

We have used them several times and have been extremely happy with the results. Our dog is an Australian Shepard who does not like strangers at all and he does well there and looks great. He has really thick fur and he is over 75 pounds, so he is a handful for any groomer. Good luck.

3. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

I have an aussie too...how much did they charge you and do you get them trimmed? SO much hair :)

4. the2popes

the2popes Active Member

Is Leah still the owner?

5. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

Racheal is the bomb....

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

no

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

It's been a few months since his last haircut, but it was mid 60's for a bath, very close clipped cut (nearly shaved), ears cleaned, toenails clipped, and maybe even something else (can't remember). He is very big and has a ton of hair. The price is more than fair, in my opinion. It is worth it, especially in summer when it is so hot.

8. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have 3 dogs, a poodle, a cocker spaniel and a chow/shepherd mix and I take them there all the time. They do a really good job. Rachel and April are both great. My big dog, I take him there to be bathed and he has a lot of hair. They bath him, cut his nails, clean his ears, brush him real good, and use stuff to help with his shedding and it usually runs me between $55 and $60. When I have my other 2, which I take together and get them both cut, it is usually around $85 or so and that is for both of them. I have been very pleased with them.