Dr. R

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tit4Tat, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Dr. Riccobene

The office at McGee's. Anyone been to that one? The dentist.

Good?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  2. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

i can hear the accolades coming. very soon!

3. Tit4Tat

seems like everyone goes to 4042 one. I was just wondering if anyone had been to the one at McGees. Does the dentist (Dr.R) work in all of his offices? or mainly the one at 42. Also, does anyone know if you can request him or do you have to take someone else?

4. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

if he is in all his offices he is spread pretty thin.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey girl I have not been as a patient to the one at McGees, but it's REALLY nice!!!

Just saw him yesterday @ the 40/42 office. :mrgreen:

6. Tit4Tat

Does he see you as the dentist? or do you go to one of the others?

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

DH just got back from the McGees office, 3 fillings today. Ouch! But he's not complaining. Says the office is full of beautiful women. :roll:

Seriously, though, we switched because it's closer to home and like it just as much as the 4042 office. Dr R actually did his fillings this morning

8. Tit4Tat

:lol: He went to see the women...lol.

9. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Serves him right that Dr R did it! :lol:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

We go to the McGees office, it's a little closer and they have a kid room. Now my son just got Medicaid recently, so now we have to go to the Selma office? For some reason they can't process it at the other locations? I'm kind of ****y about that. Why do we have to slum to Selma????

11. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

We use the mcgee's office now too. We like it. They saw my littlest one and all was well. This last time I didnt see Dr R but another male doc and it was ok, but not as fun.:)

12. harleygirl

I ask specifically for him because he's the bestest! :mrgreen:

13. littleguy

littleguy Well-Known Member

OK I know I am going to get slapped, tarred and feathered for this post but I have to give my opinion. Maybe even banned.
    But to complain about having to go to another office for Medicaid dental coverage is bad.

14. Master_Shake

Master_Shake Banned

Check your pm's, Cleo.

15. harleygirl

Slapped, tarred AND featherd? Nah. Just one smack! :twisted:

Cleo, just call him and tell him your concern.

16. Cleopatra

EXCUSE ME???? I really don't understand why it can not be done at the office we always visit and have given our business to for the last three years.

Before you think I am on welfare, and am ungrateful... my son's father died last summer and I am a SAHM. So, he automatically qualifies for Medicaid. I would be an idiot not to take advantage of it. Want to hear me Enlightened person about the TWO pairs of frames he got to choose from at Eye Deals???? Cuz that's coming next.

No hardfeelings littleguy, I knew it was coming from somebody.

17. Cleopatra

I was thinking of doing just that.

18. whats4dessert

whats4dessert Member

I've been to the office at 210 several times now. Only once for a filling. I have been impressed. The only strange thing was that at the end I always have a different dentist. Only once did I have R and that was about two weeks after they opened.

19. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Cleo,

Your not gonna get any crap from anyone ....RIGHT EVERYBODY.

Your son is geting health insurance to protect his health...doesn't matter where it comes from.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  20. littleguy

littleguy Well-Known Member

Calling Selma a slum offends me!