Easter Egg Hunt in 1 hour

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gcoats3, Apr 18, 2014.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Our dedicated Parks & Recreation staff are working with the Easter Bunny right now to "hide" more than 10,000 eggs! Please join us for the FREE Easter Egg hunt at 10:30 this morning, Friday, April 18, 2014, at Clayton Community Park on Amelia Church Road. Ages 5 and under will squeal with excitement running across the ballfields collecting as many eggs as they can! The Easter Bunny arrives for pictures atop a Clayton Fire Department Fire Engine! Happy Easter from the Town of Clayton!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

And hopefully they can hold the parents back and the children can have fun. I would hate to read the next headline, "Children Trampled By Greedy Parents In Local Easter Egg Hunt" .

:hurray::grouphug::hurray:

Happy Easter!

3. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

There are always "bullies" everywhere, even when it is just the kids. Greed takes over!

4. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

always take the grandkids and yesterday this dad got in front of us with his daughter. he saw a "friend and said' Hi haven't seen you guys for a while " n started talking to them my grand daughters friend looked at me and said thats just a grown up way of jumping line