etsy.com

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rajah, Aug 20, 2010.

1. rajah

rajah Active Member

Please re-direct me if there has already been a thread done on this subject, but has anyone had any experience with etsy.com? I would love some opinions if so. Thanks.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

In the bar that begins "UserCP" you will find a "Search" button. I popped "etsy.com" into that search engine and found 7 threads (other than yours) discussing etsy.com.

Hope they are what you needed.

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I just sent you a pm ;)

4. below14thdesigns

below14thdesigns Well-Known Member

I have had a shop on etsy since 2005. What can I help you with?

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have bought several items from etsy in the past and have always had great experiences with it. I'm thinking of opening my own shop on there one day and selling thrifty store treasures that I buy and redo.

6. arogronjomom

arogronjomom Well-Known Member

I've bought several items on etsy. Never had an issue with any seller and I've bought things from as far as Cali to as close as Greenville. I've bought custom hand painted wine glasses, Westmoreland milk glass, hand made jewelry and hair bows for my daughter. I LOVE etsy!!!

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

It's a good place to go when you're looking for something to buy,if you're selling something it very much depends on what you're selling,Jewelry seems to do pretty good,it also doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship either ;)