Excercise cd

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Is there a particular exercise tape that anyone here would recommend?

2. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

music CD or workout DVD?

3. AnnetteL

workout ;)

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Do you have digital cable? There is an exercise on demand channel, and you could test them out there before you purchase - or just record them as the selection probably changes over time.

5. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

If you have the Fitv channel, they have great shows. My personal favorite is Total Body Sculpt with Gilad. Depending on your fitness level, The Biggest Loser has some good ones and so does Denise Austin. You can get some of the older DVDs used on ebay pretty cheap.

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

You could take a Zumba class. :)

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

She specifically asked for a tape, none of those new fanggeled devices. :jester:

8. AnnetteL

Yes I did ;) and I still wouldn't mind finding one of them,
    however :lol:just turning on the TV and seeing it there sounds like a great idea too, we don't have cable though-do they have it on dishnetwork too?

9. AnnetteL

I accidentally called it a cd but I meant was dvd :oops:

I also still would like to find out if dishnetwork has something similar to a fitness channel,thanks!

10. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I don't know about Dish, I have Directv and it is alled Fit TV. I guess you can check Dish's website or call them.

11. Cleopatra

12. Cleopatra

Annette, you should get one of those Shake Weights. I LOL whenever I see that infomercial.

I did find some Exercise TV stuff for you on hulu. http://www.hulu.com/search?query=ExerciseTV&st=1

There are few vids on youtube as well, but I think the quality and length of the hulu videos might suit you better. There are quite a few that are 20 min plus.

13. AnnetteL

Thanks Cleo for looking it up for me,the "Quick Fix Butt lift" does sound appealing lol