Exercise Bootcamp

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Georgiared, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Georgiared

Georgiared Well-Known Member

Recently at the Clayton Park by Amelia Church in the evenings, I have noticed a few ladies working out with what looks like a personal trainer doing a bootcamp type of workout.

Does anyone know or have any information I could obtain?

I would love to join something like this.. Not seeing any results even with all the walking I am doing....

Thanks...

2. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

Try Woodall's I think they do a bootcamp! They are located out at Flower's Plantation

3. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Cardio Dance Fitness

You could try my cardio dance fitness class which takes place every Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7:30! We do simple dance steps and have so much fun during the workout..

Check out www.dpmstudios.com

4. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

I have heard of those dance classes, been wanting to give it a try. How long is the class? What time does it start?

5. Georgiared

Georgiared Well-Known Member

Thank you for the replies... I appreciate it.. I will have to see if I can re-arange my schedule to try and catch one of the dance classed. Does sound fun.
    Woodall's sounds good, but I really was trying to stay close to home. With working, kids, and everything that falls in between it makes it hard even to find an extra time for driving to and from. But thank you.

6. Jenna's Mom

Jenna's Mom Well-Known Member

7. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

The cardio dance classes at DPM Studios are Tue/THurs at 7:30pm until 8:20pm. You pay $10/class or $50 unlimited for the month. First time is FREE!! I do the unlimited month plan and it is sooo fun! We learn a different routine every class. Raquel is an awesome instructor! Her website is http://www.dpmstudios.com
    For what it's worth, I trained at Woodall's for the first part of this year and it is great training. DPM is just a little more relaxed and fun to me, plus it is a more affordable option for those who can't afford to pay a personal trainer by the hour. I've had a great experience with both of them though and am enjoying my time at DPM. Hubby and I have even learned how to swing dance:lol:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010