Exterminators

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Yes2day, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Yes2day

Yes2day Active Member

Can you recommend who to call and who to avoid? We would like to get on a bi-monthly or quarterly schedule. We have done our own spraying the last few years but this year we don't have the time or patience. Where do they normally spray: around the outside of the foundation, under the house and/or in the house? It's time for the ants to start coming in and we want to get a head start on keeping them out. Thanks!

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I've used Wood Termite and Pest Control for about 9 years now ... they come out every other month and spray/check/treat.

919-934-7961

They have treatment plans ... what they do for me, is spray around the outside of the house, and in the crawlspace ... sweep spiderwebs and knock down any wasp/hornets nests ... and check for mice.

I haven't needed them to come inside, but they offer.

3. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

I second Woods, have used them quarterly for several years

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ditto

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Same here...we have used Wood's for 10+ years and my mom and dad used them for at least that! Good customer service. If you see anything in between sprays, they come out and spray again at no charge when you have a quarterly contract with them. Love them!

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Neuse Pest & Termite (919) 553-9888. Tracy Coats (no relation) is the owner. Great service and reasonable.

7. Yes2day

Yes2day Active Member

Thanks. We'll call Wood and Neuse tomorrow to see what they offer for schedules and prices and see when they can come out.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  8. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Reviving this thread...which service did the OP go with and are you pleased with them? I checked prices between the two and there is a big difference. We need to set something up because "the ants go marching hundreds by hundreds, hurrah, hurrah"...:ack: