Facebook on ipod touch

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Soccermom81, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Soccermom81

Soccermom81 Well-Known Member

Ok I am not electronically gifted. So how exactly can I get the facebook app on my iPod touch? I have tried some things people have told me to do, so I am hoping to get some info that works. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Assuming you have already downloaded and installed itunes and created an account, just go to the iTunes Store and search for "Facebook". A list of items avail in different stores will open but the first store will be "Applications". Find the app you want and download it and hook your itouch up and sync it. That's all there is to it. GL.

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My son has one, cant u just go to app store and do a search for facebook? Thats how i did it on my iphone, basically the same thing

4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

yep...as the others have said....find the app.

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If anyone knows how to delete the Facebook App off the Droid please let me know. Using the App Manager I can delete all the Apps I have added, but this was preinstalled.

6. Quincy8Boy

Quincy8Boy Well-Known Member

It may not be the app, just the icon. On my G1 it will leave icons after I've removed the program. Drag the icon to the delete icon, i.e. push on it, until it vibrates, then the delete box will appear.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thanks, I had dumped it from the desktop, but it is still in there taking up space.

8. Quincy8Boy

Quincy8Boy Well-Known Member

Then you could probably reinstall and uninstall it again.